Purifying Car Exhaust without Causing Extra Pollution
Motorvehicles, especially cars are the major source of air pollution these days. Pollutants from car exhausts contain hazardous gases like carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide, which poses a serious threat to the life of the living and non-living creatures around. Slowly and steadily, there is a huge demand for an innovative solution that can eliminate the traces of hazardous gases without causing any damage to the environment. Let’s find out!
Which is the best method to control air pollution from cars?
Whenever you think about a solution for car exhaust, first you need to look for nitrous oxide emission treatment. Nitrous oxide is one of the most harmful gases known to the world these days for some really amazing reasons; the highly toxic nitrous oxide gas is a powerful green house gas. Apparently three hundred and ten times stronger than the common carbon dioxide liberated from cars and other automobiles. Nitrous oxide contributes to the major share of environment pollution, which is why it is important to find an innovative solution that can control and eliminate the percentage of nitrous oxide gases from the exhaust.
Nano photo catalyst technology provides a new solution for NOx removal from automobile exhaust. As the name suggests, nano is related to the smallest particle, and photo catalyst technology neutralizes the soaring percentage of environmentally reactive gas molecules and particles in the fastest way by using solar energy and photochemical reactions. Lets’ understand the common features of nano photocatalyst based nitrous oxide emission treatment for automobiles –
- This nitrous oxide emission treatment is developed with nanotechnology based photocatalytic reaction which removes harmful gaseous components from car exhaust. The photochemical reaction reduces the effect and converts them to eco-friendly substrates.
- This process purifies and decomposes the NOx to environment friendly gaseous molecules. Sunlight is an important component; it decomposes the nitrous oxide particle to two molecules of nitrogen and oxygen gas; it dissolves into the environment without damaging the ozone layer. You can apply the coating on the exhaust pipes and the complete car for self cleaning, antistatic and water repellent properties.
- This process utilizes the photocatalytic reaction and nano effect together, which makes it easier for the coating to create a long lasting result. When you apply the nano-photocatalyst based coating on car exhaust, the results will stay for years without any frequent maintenance works.
- This process cleans out the VOC and decreases the PM level to 2.5. According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the ambient air quality trend settles to particulate matters to PM 2.5. PM 2.5 describes the fine, inhalable particles with diameters ranging from 2.5 micrometers and smaller.
- This nano photocatalytic coating technology is an ideal and almost free solution for implementation of a carbon trading project under the flexible mechanism of Kyoto Protocol, an international treaty formed by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change to control and reduce the number of green house gases on the basis of scientific consensus.
- This anti-static, self cleaning and eco-friendly NOx removal technique are applicable to building, car, roads and several other areas. Find where you can utilize the benefits of nano photocatalytic coating technology from here.
The Nano-photo catalyst developed nitrous oxide emission treatment makes a major revolution in the world of an eco-friendly future. The growing number of the motor vehicle shows a tremendous rise in nitrous oxide content in the environment. If you want better control and manage with outdoor pollutants, feel free to get in touch with experts of TiPE. Find better cleaning and disinfecting solution based on nano photocatalysis from the website.