Our climate and people are suffering as a result of air pollution. Smog and other toxic gas emissions have choked towns and cities. A thick layer of gas, combined with a high percentage of smoke, nitrogen oxide, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), fuel emissions, and particulate matter, is becoming a significant source of air inconsistency around us. The combination of all these has resulted in the formation of smog.
Fortunately, there is an environmentally safe way to get rid of smog! TiPE has launched the nano-photocatalytic coating created from solar energy and nanoparticles to eliminate smog from public and private spaces!
TiPE smog removal solution –
By applying the special anti-smog coating by TiPE to cars, houses, and roads, you can eliminate smog accumulation in the atmosphere, reduce its incidence, and lower the percentage of contaminants. The nano-photocatalytic coating is a smog removal technique that is effective, dependable, and environmentally friendly.
In the presence of sunlight and nanoparticles, this process requires a photocatalytic oxidation reaction between contaminants such as VOC, nitrous oxide, and other agents. Amongst all, it is the most important to get rid of nitrous oxide as it is one of the harmful gases. The chemically inert components decompose into organic particles, including hydrogen and carbon dioxide, due to the sun’s energy. When nitrogen or sulfur oxide comes into contact with the smog-removal coating, a photochemical oxidation reaction occurs. In nanoparticles’ presence, it decomposes the particles, causing no damage to people or the environment.
Furthermore, it has a long-lasting impact since the reaction continues unabated. The cost of maintaining government properties such as bridges, public transportation, and buildings is also reduced because you don’t have to paint them as much.
The goal –
- Purify and decompose contaminants in the environment
- Limit the percentage of NOx, sulfur, and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- Assists in mitigating global warming effects
- Reduces the possibility of a photochemical crisis in cities
- Increase the percentage of oxygen
- Nanoparticles and photocatalytic oxidation reaction decompose contaminants into an environmentally safe substrate, causing no further emissions.
- The self-cleaning property extends the life of the product and eliminates the need for routine maintenance.
- Decompose air pollutants such as nitrous oxide, sulfur, and volatile organic compounds to a safe particulate matter level (PM).
What are the benefits that can be availed of?
- A nano-photocatalytic smog-removal coating eliminates all pollutants from the air, ensuring that you breathe clean, fresh air every day.
- Removes airborne bacteria and germs
- Decomposes contaminants organically
- Produces a high-performance smog-removal system
- No emissions, no maintenance costs
- Used on highways, government buildings, and other auxiliary facilities to destroy automobile exhaust and reduce acid rain’s impact while also offering self-cleaning and anti-mildew properties to lower overall maintenance costs.
- Air purifier reaction core
- Best for residential buildings, offices, schools, hospitals, other public areas, and public transportation.
The Bottom Line –
Smog-removal coatings of TiPE’s solution on personal vehicles and residential buildings can make a significant environmental contribution. Its self-cleaning properties, anti-mold and mildew work, and air purification properties can all be used. For smog-free public spaces, use the advanced Nano-photocatalytic coating, allowing people to breathe and enjoy clean air for free.
For more information, call us on +86-(21)-6363-4152 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.