VOC air purifiers
VOC air purifiers
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) air purifiers get designed mainly to reduce exposure to contaminants and VOCs. Health gets hugely affected by short-term or long-term exposure to gas contaminants or VOCs. Some of the symptoms include headaches, nausea, dizziness, and the potential worsening of asthma problems.
What makes a good air purifier?
- Installation of a High-grade HEPA filter.
- What is a Hepa Filter?
- HEPA filters consist of unique fine screen materials that capture microscopic particles.
- A HEPA filter air purifier comes inbuilt with an excellent pre-filter that captures large particles.
Our objectives for reliable solutions for VOC air purifiers
- Outdoor air purification (car and industry exhausts purification, NOx)
- Indoor air purification (Sick-house Syndrome, VOCs)
- Air purification device and filter industry
- Chemical and biological odor elimination
VOCs air purification processes
Technically, there are two purifying techniques that generally get employed for the purification processes.
It releases the negatively charged ions into the air and so causing pollutants to stick to the surfaces.
It uses air filters to remove contaminants.
Our advanced air purification solutions
- TiPEnano PCO technology is a next-generation air purification technology. It can purify air pollutions caused by more than 85% harmful gases, including car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs.
- In the presence of light, photocatalyst produces holes (h+) electron (e-) pairs, which then reacts with organic pollutants and harmful molecules of gaseous compounds.
- The process now converts complex and toxic organic substances (i.e., formaldehyde) to a safe inorganic material (i.e., water and carbon dioxide).
- The solution promises a greener and a sustainable future as a better approach.
- In the entire process, pollution is measured to be the least because the pollutants are not only filtered but get decomposed readily.
- The nano photocatalyst works as a catalyst in the chemical reaction. And so, it is not steadily consumed in the process. Thus, promising an ultimate solution for the purification process.
Other Purification methods
- HEPA: High-efficiency particulate Arrestance
These filters remove at least 99.97% of 0.3-micrometer particles. Usually, these are more effective at removing larger particles.
- UVGI: Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
It is used to sterilize air that passes UV lamps via forced/compressed air. The primary key to sterilization is the placement of the UV lamps and installing a sound filtration system to remove the dead micro-organisms.
- Activated carbon
It is a porous material known to absorb volatile chemicals on a molecular basis but fails to remove larger particles.
Features of our VOC air purifiers
- Purify most of the air pollutants, including NOx and VOCs.
- Provides 100% efficiency in mineralizing harmful gases to H2O and CO2.
- Environmental-friendly, no extra pollution and sustainable.
- Ensures Organic pollutants to get decomposed
- Has a Catalytic action mode assuring longtime performance.
- Eliminates the risks of airborne bacteria and viruses.
The final Thoughts
The details mentioned above are the general information over the VOC air purifiers and the methods for its purification. We get updated with the best techniques for the purification process to ensure efficiency and sustainability.
Please speak to our Operation Manager on +86-(21)-6363-4152 (Ext. 300) or drop a mail on email@example.com.